⭐️ Add 3 1/2 cups flour & 1/4 cup Organic Cane Sugar to food processor
⭐️ Add 1 stick diced unsalted butter & process to combine
⭐️ Add 2 more sticks of diced unsalted butter, pulsing to combine
⭐️ Add 1 Table Spoon Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
⭐️ Slowly add 1/3 cup ice water & pulse till combined
⭐️ Turn dough onto plastic wrap, flatten to disc shape, wrap & refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour
⭐️ Roll dough into a thin, flat circle
⭐️ Using a ravioli cutter or cookie cutter, cut out shapes (great for kids to do) & place on a greased cookie sheet (use coconut oil or unsalted butter)
⭐️ Fill with your favorite fruit!!
- We cut organic cherries in 1/2 & mixed with a little cane sugar & organic lemonade
- You can also use blueberries mixed with squeezed orange juice
- Blackberries & squeezed OJ
- Peaches, squeezed OJ & cinnamon
- The filling possibilities are limitless!!
Have fun, enjoy & Happy 4th of July Weekend!!